måndag, juli 05, 2010

Tell me this night is over

Why should it be so bad to be bad,
when it´s so hard to be anything at all?
And why does everyone seem to forget
what it´s like to be all alone?
As soon as they;
Have got someone, oh it´s no fun!
It makes me wanna vanish and die!
Maybe I´ll throw all my clothes, into a waterfall?
And sit and spy whilenthey all cry,
you get so silly when you´re lonely.

And you think that you´re the only who´ll say:
I hope that someone´s gonna call,
and tell me this night is over!
`Cause I wanna start living my life, before I get much older!

Maybe you all would consider it a joke,
if I say that I hate myself.
But now and then when I look into the mirror,
all I see is a big mistake.
And wouldn´t you?

Well, I just wanna be fun just wanna be the one,
who makes you smile.
I just wanna believe that I could be something to someone.
Am I the only one around here,
who´s not gonna live my life in fear?

Inga kommentarer: